Thursday 9 January 2014

Valentine's Teddy Day 2014

Valentine's Happy Teddy Day

The perfect gift for your someone special, teddy bear! Teddy Bear! 


Buying a teddy always needs efforts. Especially when you have such cuddle toys all around you when Valentine's around the corner.



There will be infinite choices for you to pick from. Prefer the huggable teddies over the ones you can just show case. Huggable one would be- soft, sweet, cuddly and simply lovable. Teddies with arms that allow you to hug are the most adorable ones. Many girls like to sleep right next to them.


Cuteness Factor makes them all different! Make sure you judge their expressions before you buy them. Especially the eye expressions can sometimes be horrifying. Some teddies are designed with angry looks. Don't worry, you will find your bear already shouting at you to pick him up! 





Chocolates and teddy bears turn out to be an irresistible combination. Look for teddy bears in a chocolate box, they can solve your purpose. Also, teddy bear holding hearts or kissing each other make a wonderful teddy day gift. You can write down a love letter and send it your loved one with the help of a cuddly postman teddy.





As much as the type of bear matters, so does its color. Stick to subtle colors if you don't want dark teddy bears. Else, baby pink and light brown are the best ones you can opt. White color demands a lot of maintenance and of late it has got boring.





For Men:
The conventional bears won't work for them. Bake one or buy one.You can relish on amazing cakes or cupcakes. Teddy candies have already taken over the market. Your boyfriend would surely appreciate that over a soft girl thing. 






Prefer washable teddies. They are easy to keep.



If you are planning for a lifelong commitment you can go for family sets. Various family sets of teddy bears are available. They could be in couples or a family. 




Happy Teddy day SMS

Teddy Bear Day SMS
‘Even If The Sun Refused To Shine
Even If Romance Ran Out Of Rhyme
You Would Still Have My Heart Until
The End Of Time You’re All
(”)…(”)
( ‘ o ‘ )
(”)–(”)
(””)-(””)
I Need, My Love
Happy Teddy Bear Day!!


It’s Teddy Bear Day,
and i’m thinking
of someone cute & huggable
who is you.
Happy Teddy Bear Day


 'A sweet Teddy Bear, 
To My sweet mate, 
On A sweet events, 
Just To Say, 
Happy Teddy Bear Day’'

 'I miss the laughs, 
I used to get from you, 
I miss the talks we used to have, 
And above all, I just miss YOU! 
Happy Teddy Bear Day'

Teddy Day is Very Beautiful Day on this Day I Promise U that I Will be always  With You...
   My every breath is For You and Forever...
 Happy Teddy Day 2013


 Whenevr u c LOVE coming, WELCOME it,
open ur Arms,Embrace it & let it ENTER into U!
People will ask UR U in LOVE?
jst say-no,LOVE is in me!
Happy Teddy Bear day..

You are my Teddy BearI love to be your Teddy BearI love to hug youHappy Teddy bear day
WITHOUT A BEAR…A bedroom without a teddy is like a face without a smile.Happy Teddy Day SMS


(")….(")( ‘ o ‘ )(")–(")(""')-(""')Happy Teddy Bear Day


Whenevr u c LOVE coming, WELCOME it,open ur Arms,Embrace it & let it ENTER into U!People will ask UR U in LOVE?jst say-no,LOVE is in me!Happy Teddy Bear day


I wish I were a cell in your blood,so I would be sure I wassomewhere in your heart.Happy Teddy Bear Day

You’re In My Thoughts And In My HeartWherever I May GoOn Teddy Bear Day I’d Like To SayI Care More Than You Know
Wen a TOUCH could HEAL a woundWen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumesWen a SMILE can confirm I M THEREthen why do v need owrds 2 say 'I LOVE YOU.'Happy Teddy Bear Day'


When daylight turns 2 a darkened hue, D lovely stars r hinting @ u,Ur heart beats tells u something true, That some1 sumwher is missing U....!Happy Teddy Bear Day


U'll alwys b mine 4 now n 4ever.U'll alwys b mine 4 ur my treasure.U'll always b mine pls tel me its true.Pls b mine 4everi'll always luv u...!Happy Teddy Bear Day


You are the twinkle of my eyes;The smile on my lips;The joy of my face;Without you I am incomplete.Happy Teddy Bear Day


Let the world stop turning,Let the sun stop burning,Let them tell me love's not worth going through.If it all falls apart,I will know deep in my heart,The only dream that mattered had come true...In this life I was loved by you.Happy Teddy Bear Day


I miss the laughs I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have. And above all, I just miss YOU!Happy Teddy Bear Day






1 comments:

Team Building said...

Nice Article! Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show your co-workers how much you care about their hard work and dedication. I hope that these Valentines day party ideas for the Office have given you some inspiration on how to make your valentine day party excited in the workplace

Post a Comment